7 – 14 September 2019
- Would you like to challenge yourself to the hardest day walk in Australia?
- Would you like to visit a World Heritage listed island without internet and tick off a bucket list destination?
Join us to spend a week walking on Lord Howe Island all to raise awareness for MND and much needed funds to ensure no Queenslander faces MND alone.
The week will include climbing all 7 peaks on the island with the highlight being the summit of Mt Gower, one of the great day walks in Australia.
The trip will include:
- Return airfares from Brisbane with QantasLink
- All airport taxes
- Return airport transfers on Lord Howe Island
- 7 night’s accommodation at Leanda Lei
- Bike hire for duration of stay
- All evening meals at various restaurants (mostly 2 course dinners)
- 6 lunches including beach BBQ on final walk
- Breakfast every day
- 5 days of walking with local guide
- Trip t-shirt and buff
- Day off mid-week to surf, scuba dive, play golf etc
Cost and Bookings
- $3250 /person to share. Single room cost is available.
- Minimum number – 12 Maximum number – 20
- $255 deposit required to secure position.
- Close of bookings – 14 February or if filled earlier.
- Minimum Fundraising target per participant - $2500
A booking form can be optained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org